Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stuff and more stuff...

  • Last night I taught on patience at Zumba LifeGroup. Then I went through wait-a-burger. And waited...and waited. And then he asked me three times if I wanted ketchup. After I asked for extra ketchup. I don't pretend to have this patience thing down.
  • We won't even talk about that I worked out for an hour and then ordered chicken strips, fries, and a coke.
  • J is out of town. I miss him. He misses me. There was no one to wake me up this morning... except an alarm that I didn't realize that I needed to set until 2:45am. Thankful that text messages fly between us and gmail chat keeps us connected through out our day. Everyday.
  • Attempting to have dinner with a friend tonight. She has four children. I have four children. 4+4= a gagilion when they move quickly and you are so outnumbered. Should be fun!
  • My eyebrows need waxing- seriously.
  • Planning a Seder dinner with our LifeGroup. Haven't done this kind of things with grown-ups before, only in children's ministry. 
  • We have no plans for spring break. None. That is insane as I usually plan these things years in advance...well at least months. I want it to be warm and go the beach. That is insanity speaking. It is never warm here for spring break (at least not dry and warm) and people who live here don't do the beach on spring break.
  • We have a lawn guy now. His name is Steve-lawn guy. He knows the names of the things growing in my yard! He worked magic with lawn tools and there is real potential there! He comes with flowers and promotes marital bliss- not that the yard has ever been a subject of passionate discussion. The kids are attached already and bring him snacks and are including him in their plans for the future.
  • The sun is finally shining.

0 comments: