Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring is in the air...

Spring Break kicks off in mere hours...I am giddy with anticipation, GIDDY!

I have plans... plans that involve picnics, movies, a few days in San Antonio, sleeping in, pancakes, celebrating J's birthday, some photography, cleaning, and a whole lot of nothing.

It's going to be awesome...

This week has been awesome. J has transitioned into a new position with RLF (more on that later). Our goddaughter was born this week and she is beautiful. (Hoping to photograph her this weekend now that they are home and getting settled.) We are getting into the time of year at school that I love. I have a room full of readers and writers now and that makes each day a great adventure.Yesterday we kicked off a music enrichment program that will run through the rest of the year. My kids loved it. I am trying hard not to be jealous of how much they love him- seriously I may have been bumped from the list of their favorite people!

And I got my hair done... I am not sure I love it yet. I like the cut...just not sure if it looks good on me. Its sort of messy...she said it is runway hair. I don't know if runway hair works for teaching second grade. I am going to give it a few days...

0 comments: