Friday, April 30, 2010

The most annoying thing to be annoyed about...

For some reason I find this really annoying. Apparently I have some pride issues to work out...

I just commented on a friend's blog only to have that verification box pop up and I can't help but be annoyed by it.

I find myself talking back- Do you know who I am? 

Do you not notice how often my name appears on this blog? 

I have to fill this out again? 

Seriously.

And then there is facebook. 

Why do I have to send a friend request to someone I communicate with more days then not?

As much as facebook invades our privacy and sells us out why has it not figured out who I really am friends with? 

You mean they haven't really tapped into my phone and email records? 


1 comments:

Danielle said...

This post reminded me of this:

http://failbook.com/2010/04/26/funny-facebook-fails-or-did-i/