Monday, April 19, 2010

Regret...

I have been living with some regret...okay deep regret.





When we were in Fredricksburg we wandered into a store called Bath Junky. It was the kind of store that made my husband quickly kiss me goodbye and wander to a less scented location. Lauren and I were treated to hand scrub that changed my life and filled us with aspirations of becoming  hand models.

As special as the hand scrub was, there was this product that had my name written all over it....in sparkles none the less.

But then I got distracted because Steve was creating scented concoctions out of the nearly hundreds of essential oils. And we smelled everything under the sun, including dirt. Before we knew it we could no longer tell the difference between gardenia and rosemary and Jason was pacing outside the window... so we did the silliest thing ever. We left...without ANYTHING.

And I spent all day convinced that we would get back and I would not have to live without the product. But we shopped and shopped and somehow never made it back to Bath Junky. Until the next day...

When they were closed.

As so every encounter with a lotion since has left me with a sense of loss and longing. You know that sensation of "this is nice but only....". It was the one that got away.

Until Saturday night. When Lauren brought this lovely bottle of happiness to me...


Meet Sparkly Lotion.

I wasted no time and applied it right in the second row of the worship center, thankful I was wearing a sleeveless shirt and that my entire arms could now sparkle.

And it is even better then I have imagined...



1 comments:

Danielle said...

Vampire wannabe.